The MP Cleaner combines several effective cleaning processes in one machine made from stainless steel. The SPS-controller permits a comfortable, fully automatic operation. In this way, different parameters and treatments can be chosen, as well as the configuration of different programs (e.g. batch related) for the cleaning processes inside the closed cleaning cabinet.
The following treatments can be integrated:
The more process machines from SPORER are compact machines made from stainless steel. They are easy to use and easy to maintain. The user disposes of a big touchpanel and may chose different optional equipment, e.g. the remote maintenance of the controller, collecting pans, chemical dosages, loading systems, demineralisation systems (necessary for a stain-free drying) etc.
The standard dimensions of the washing baskets are the MP Cleaner 5/3/2 and the MP Cleaner 6/4/3. Other dimensions can also be realised with the needed cleaning processes. Thanks to the modular construction system of approved SPORER technologies, we are able to realise a more process machine completely adapted to your requirement.
MP Cleaner 5/3/2 for washing basket dimension 521x321x200 mm
MP Cleaner 6/4/3 for washing basket dimension 659x479x337 mm
Special dimensions on demand.
- Precision cleaning
- Employable in companies for service and maintenance
- e.g. for the automotive industry
- perfect for parts with blind holes or scooping parts because of the rotation of the washing basket
- Cleaning of small parts (in series)
- Flexible more process machine - convincing technology - advantageous combination of effective treatments, combined with the rotation and the slewing of the washing basket
- Integration of max. 7 tanks for high purity requirements
- Machine made from stainless steel
- Insulated tanks for energy conservation
- Each tank has its own units for heating and filtration
- Energy saving vacuum drying
- Manual loading or optional automatic loading system
- Quick maintenance, easy accessibility
- User-friendly touch panel
- Protection from dry-running
- Front loading - vertically opening cover with good access to the cleaning cabin
- Permanent bypass filtration of the tanks
- Standardised baskets are employable
- High pressure mid-cycle rinsing of the cleaning cabin